Redip Clipper Blade Cleaner (Blade Solution) 16 oz.
Pet Safe: Blade Cleaning & Storage Solution - Kerosene Free!
Redip is the blade wash professionals choose because it is highly effective and safe. With correct use, it can shave off HUNDREDS of dollars every year from your sharpening bills.
Blade solution generally includes chemicals such as kerosene that are harsh for you and your pet. This isn't the case with Redip!
Why use Redip?
- Redip blade solution safely rids dog grooming shears and dog clipper blades of harmful debris, harboring bacteria, which can cause health and skin troubles for you or the next pet.
- Safely reduces heat, by lubricating equipment. This reduces overheating and clipper burn.
- Sharpening needs are reduced as the life of the sharpened blade's edge is extended with Redip care.
- Redip is free of kerosene and other toxic fuel solvents used in DIY mixes and conventional blade solutions.
- The average groomer will see a $350 per year savings in sharpening costs.
- Redip is absent the caustic chemicals that destroy clippers, particularly the plastic parts.... all other conventional blade solutions are full of harsh chemicals!
- There are no phenolic or quaternary ingredients. Redip is kerosene free! You won't find fuels or solvents in our blade solution.
How to Use Redip
Redip is incredibly straightforward to use. Follow these simple steps:
- Immerse or dip clipper blades in Redip solution while clipping.
- Remove excess Redip with an absorbent towel before clipping.
- Store clipper blades in the Redip solution indefinitely…before/during/after use.
Redip is a blade cleaner that not only cleans and lubricates your blades, it also extends the life of your clipper blades. This saves you money in blade repairs.
Using Redip can also reduce clipper burn as you are no longer exposing sensitive skin to harsh chemicals in other blade cleaning and cooling solutions. A clean, well-oiled blade reduces the risk of injury to pets as well.
Why Sharpen Blades Every 6 Weeks When You can Sharpen Them Every 6 Months?
Redip is incredibly effective as a blade cleaner. It will remove the corrosion and rust that can otherwise dull your blade. It also removes the debris that can contain harmful bacteria. This is especially important, as removing them prevents the bacteria from spreading to your pet or yourself.
It is important to create the habit of cleaning your blades and clippers daily in your grooming shop to help reduce sharpening expenses in addition to providing the best care for your clients.
Protects the Blade
The clipper blade cleaner even protects the blade against future damage. Specifically, it reduces the heat from blade friction. This is courtesy of proprietary lubricants and goes a long way to extending the life of your clipper blades.
A Safe Alternative
Many of the clipper blade cleaners on the market are fuel-based, but this is not necessarily safe. Many people are surprised to find their blade wash is not a solution 'kerosene free.'
By contrast, Redip is completely safe and easily flushes harmful debris giving you clean blades. This is a highly effective blade wash that provides lubrication and will protect your blades from rust without the use of harsh chemicals.
Using Redip in your salon can save you hundreds of dollars in potential vet bills from clipper burn. While the blade is always blamed, what isn't often considered is the chemicals used on the blade, heated, and then applied to sensitive skin.
Using this safe product and caring for your blades properly will save you more per year in sharpening as well as other services.
No Kerosene or Fuel Solvents
The safety of the Redip comes from the fact that it is a clipper blade solution that doesn’t contain fuel solvents or toxic kerosene. As a result, neither you nor the dog you are grooming will breathe in toxic vapors – there are none to breathe in.
The lack of fuel solvents also means you don’t have to worry about burns on your hands or your dog’s skin.
You also don’t have to worry about accidentally exposing your dog to those toxic chemicals. There also aren’t flammability concerns, not even with spills.
Keep Blades Sharp for 6 Months
When you use the Redip blade cleaner regularly and correctly, you will notice an incredible extension to the life of your blades. In fact, blades cared for using Redip stay sharp for six months on average.
On average, your clipper blade will last five times as long with the use of Redip. You will save hundreds by not needing to sharpen blades every six weeks.
It is the professional's choice and is backed by countless happy customer reviews. Get a bottle of Redip and start saving hundreds of dollars per year in sharpening fees and replacing tools.
Save money, prolong your blade life, and protect yourself and the pets in your care with Redip!