Texture Thickening Paste is an excellent base for applying chalk or for use as a heavy conditioner on the dog’s coat.
Application: May be used on wet or dry coats
If using paste as a chalk base:
- Use a small amount in the necessary areas and distribute evenly
- Apply Chalk
- Do not saturate the furnishings
- Wash off chalk after showing
If using paste as a conditioner:
- Apply a small amount on desired parts of the coat.
- Leave on coat for a couple of minutes and then rinse coat.
- If using as a deep conditioner leave paste on the coat overnight and rinse of the coat the next day.
|Glyceryl Stearate SE|
|Sodium Lauryl Sulfate|